mercredi, mars 5

OMG HAHAHA. Firstly. siapa marah? did u laugh or were u livid when the character in the movie said
"hey hey hang jebat..."? and I know the goodall is the surname which in ang moh term would be goodall J ..I EXPLAINED that in the first sentence. I know goodall is the SURname. I was going for the ghetto/pop as in Ali G, Mel B, Mell C (now pretty boobsy). Jon B, Chuck D, Warren G, Kenny G, Gina G. etc etc.just search at Go's old webbie. I am aware that we used surnames before. However, the usage of (stanley)kubrick or jane(goodall) would be immaterial coz the four of us still know who we are talking about. my suggestion is continue sunday . i am game if no one is up for any Y word. As for G or L for Dr. jane, i have no probs. Disclaimer: still not angry coz i have no idea how u read my tone.